We’ve been blogging about our sewing adventures for awhile now, and Josh is almost at the one year mark in his learning to sew, so it’s time to move over to a site that will better serve our needs.
Welcome to our new blog, at our own domain powered by WordPress. We’re thrilled to have built a site here that really looks like us. The look and feel is a bit different than most blogs, but we like to think that’s a good thing—’cause we’re a bit different than most sewing bloggers out there (we like to think!). With this new site we’re able to tell you a lot more about us, and provide a lot more content. We hope you enjoy.
We’ve imported all of our old posts and comments, but are still relinking the internal links in our blog, so if you’re looking through the archives, you may find yourself back at our old blogspot site. If you don’t mind, if you’ve got us in your Bloglines, or other RSS reader, please redirect to this site. The links to the RSS feeds for content and comments are at the bottom of the page. If you’ve got suggestions or feedback for us, let us know, either by leaving a comment or sending us an email at sewersewist [at] gmail [dot] com.
For the new year, we have a few sewing goals:
- Josh will finish his 1908 St. Louis Americans Jacket-–even if it makes him completely crazy.
- Sarah will finish Josh’s birthday present before the weather warms up.
- We’ll get our sewing organized—right now there’s stuff everywhere, and it’s getting to be a pain in the butt.
- Josh hopes be able to have more confidence in his sewing, so he doesn’t have to ask so many questions.
- Josh would like to sew some really nice hats.
- Sarah will make a red trench coat, which was the whole reason that she joined the Trench Coat Sew Along on Pattern Review this year.
- Josh wants to make a semi-authentic “throwback” baseball jersey.
These all seem doable, right?No related posts...
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.